Johnny Lightning British Invasion!!

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Johnny Lightning British Invasion!!
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 20:02:00 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Y'all,

Have you seen the Johnny Lightning British Invasion (Die-Cast Replicas of
British Classics)?

We just heard about them today and went to our local Longs (of all places)
and bought all they had left -- only three!!!  But they should have more
coming in.

They're pretty neat.  'Specially the 1960 Austin-Healey Sprite!  :o)  The
color could be better, but it is cute.  They only have six models out right
now - but I bet if we inundate them with requests they would consider
expanding the line.  ;o)   Besides the BugEye, they have 1961 MGA 1500 Twin
Cam, 1962 Jaguar E-Type Roadster, 1963 MGB Roadster, 1961 Triumph TR3A,
1967 Sunbeam Alpine.

Be careful this may be what we give you for Christmas.  <G>
Peggy