Re[2]: weekend weather

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re[2]: weekend weather
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 06:56:09 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello DLancer7676,
                  oh man... BUT... like i told my niece when i took
                  her for her first ride in  my healey... when asked
                  about the downside of having such a car.. i told her
                  .. "it leaks"... she said... "leaks what?"... and i
                  had to tell her...... EVERYTHING... if is is
                  suppossed to stay outside the car it comes in.. if
                  it is supposed to stay inside the car it leaks
                  out...oil, water, brake fluid.. grease, you name
                  it... that's why the brits don't make
                  computers---they haven't found a way to make them
                  leak YET!