Re: weekend weather

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weekend weather
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 00:26:49 -0700
Rick,

I heard on the radio today that this is the first September 1st that it has
rained since 1888!  You right, this is usually our good weather season...
especially in San Francisco, where winter is usually just wrapping up...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A