Re: LesLeston Steering Wheel Adaptor wanted

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: LesLeston Steering Wheel Adaptor wanted
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 21:22:02 -0500
Cc: yup1275@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
With the exception of the 65 Sprite/Midget I have found that the steering wheel
from an RX7 will fit in the Sprite Mk I & II and I believe it should fit in the
Mk IV and the Midgets that follow. Is only the Sprite Mk III different from all
the others as far as the splined hole in the wheel diameter??