Re: LesLeston Steering Wheel Adaptor wanted

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: LesLeston Steering Wheel Adaptor wanted
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:53:44 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> With the exception of the 65 Sprite/Midget I have found that the steering
>wheel
> from an RX7 will fit in the Sprite Mk I & II and I believe it should fit in
>the
> Mk IV and the Midgets that follow. Is only the Sprite Mk III different from
>all
> the others as far as the splined hole in the wheel diameter??

The MKIII has a large diameter hub (3/4" for all practicle purposes) all
others have a 5/8" hub but I think the later 70s Misgets have a
different spline.
Course and fine as in MKI and MKIV but I am not positive as to exactly
what years are course and fine. I do know the 65-67s have a larger hole.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ