Re: Midget Overdrive day five, now it's a twin SU 'thang!

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Midget Overdrive day five, now it's a twin SU 'thang!
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 06:34:56 -0500
Trevor,
Great job on the pics and descriptions! I wished you and your lift lived
next door :>)
When I did the same carb conversion on my 79 last year, I had to make the
same footwell mods. I also had to relocate the overflow tank. I mounted it
on the left side of the battery/heater shelf(lots of room if you remove the
heater). I also mounted a battery cut off switch in the same location - I
can reach under the glovebox to shut off the smoke generating system. Hope
everything works the 1st try when you get it all back together.
Dave Camp
60 sprite
79 midget