Re: Midget and BT7 for sale (no LBC)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget and BT7 for sale (no LBC)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 12:00:37 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
From <Daniel1312 at aol.com>
To: <maine2me@yahoo.com>; <BGAHC@aol.com>; <british-cars@autox.team.net>;
<healeys@autox.team.net>; <mgs@autox.team.net>; <JUDY_WATHEN@udlp.com>;
<spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: 05 September 2000 20:26
Subject: Re: Midget and BT7 for sale in Louisville, KY

> I suggest none of you guys ever move to England and try buying a box
Sprite
> let alone a Bugeye - you would never afford to get into the market.
Unless
> of course the UK joins the Euro whereupon all our money will be worthless
> compared to the dollar and everyone in the USA will live happily LBC ever
> after.
>
> Daniel1312

The US/UK should have continued the carpet bombing of europe long after
1945.  Create a new NO-FLY zone over europe whilst blockading it into
submission.  Create a new alliance using UK Police/US prisons/UK TV/US
newspapers/UK journalists/US sized engines/UK parts manufacturers/US gas
stations/UK corners/US 12-lane highways/UK cooking/US sized portions/   etc
etc

I have a feeling this thr*** could run and run.........