Re: bugeye w/ht&paxton on ebay

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: bugeye w/ht&paxton on ebay
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:08:12 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I would bet that the barn leaked also.  The rust pattern on the outside of
this car is more consistent with rust that has occurred while sitting.
Also, there's too much original stuff still on this car that would have been
removed a long time ago if it had been driven much.  If I didn't hate the
looks of a bugeye, I'd definitely bid on it!

Bob