Re: engine removal prep.

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: engine removal prep.
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:13:58 -0700
Toby:
The assembly you are trying to remove is welded together as one piece and
includes the valence between the fenders below the grill. It has three bolts
per side to the bottom of the fenders, three bolts per side to the radiator
supports, and two bolts per side to the tops of the fenders, and it is the
only thing holding the front of the fenders to the car. In most cases the
engine/transmission is removed by lifting them over the front assembly.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino