RE: engine removal prep.

To: "'David Riker'" <davidr@sunset.net>, Robert Van Kirk <racerbob@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: engine removal prep.
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:57:08 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks people... Just about to get off work and give it a shot. A few more
accessories to remove so they won't get damaged or hang me up. I am going to
leave that front cross piece in, I didn't realize it was that extensive.

Don't laugh, my goal is to get this thing rebuilt in time for the LA British
meet. (end of September...2000)

On a side note... Do not leave coffee cans full of nuts and bolts on your
commute car. First left turn on the onramp this morning and the whole thing
slid off the running board into an intersection. I was running around for 20
min inbetween traffic to save my parts.

Good spridgeting!  (cross between spiting and fidgeting)

Toby
69 Sprite
69 Midget
71 Toyota Land Cruiser