Re: Which Club?

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Which Club?
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:33:17 -0500
Cc: JustBrits@aol.com, mgman@optonline.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
price that is better than anywhere else) and every time we get together I know
that my favorite brew is a hand whenever needed. Best of all, we don't need to
stick to only Spridget topics. If someone gets mad and steps out of the room for
a bit quietly to cool off about whatever topic it is that inflamed them, we
don't
have a problem with that as the thread still moves on. What other club affords
you the opportunity to know ALL the members as well as we know each other (if
only you speak up, you lurkers, you)?
Dues, let me tell you about dues. Just say something that Ed Kaler can give you
red ass about and you will know all about the paying of dues <BFG>.
For those of you that have been around for a while, you know how I feel about
the
west coast club. This group here is the best club to be in IMHO. You get fresh,
often pertinent information (about Spridgets no less!!!!), notices on cars for
sale and jokes, all more frequently than once every two months. So you need a
club, here it is........ How about  A.T.N.S.C.     Autox. Team. Net. Spridget
Club.   Anyone care to second this motion???