Washing Top/Lights

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Washing Top/Lights
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 07:35:16 -0700
Any wisdom on how to wash my new convertible top without scratching the
windows or other damage?  What products/procedures should I use?  I have
heard different advice, and wondered if some of your experience might
benefit me..

Also, I now have all 6 running lights working, along with both horns!
Fortunately, headlights and blinkers have always worked. YAHOOO!  Culprits:
Bulbs and a loose connection in the boot...and an unconnected connection on
the horn!

Next items in the battle with the Evil Lord Lucas:  brake lights (currently
using the parking light switch in a feeble effort to avoid prosecution),
boot light, license plate lights, and reverse lights...

I will not retreat till this enemy is vanquished!

JL