Engine out... who hoo!

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine out... who hoo!
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 20:17:52 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
After allot of prep and research, the engine came out today without too much
trouble.

1) Slave cylinder... man that thing is a pain. Had to pull the engine a few
inches to get the slave cylinder off, the push rod fell off with the piston
and hydraulic fluid went everywhere. I here bleeding the system is even
funner :P

2) tranny oil. Forgot to drain it before pulling engine\tranny... Oil slick
in our driveway now. Got to get some thinner and scrub tomorrow.

So I got the head off... kind of black between cly 2 and 3... those two were
about 15 psi below 1 and 4. At this point, everything is going to the
machine shop so then can track down the oil\water situation\problem.

Thanks for your helps..

Toby
69 Sprite minus engine.
69 Midget minus everything.