An International Spridgeteer Weekend

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: An International Spridgeteer Weekend
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:20:08 -0400
This weekend has brought new and old friends together at my house.
Saturday Les Myers (PDLJPMR creator) came by for an overnight with his
new lovely wife (from Russia) They left around noon Sunday and this
evening Ron Corry
("Oggibip") from Ireland stoped by while passing thru from Albany to
Wildwood on his USA visit.

I have said this before and I am saying it again.
Spridget people are the best!

And this computer and this list of people have turned type written
messages into smiling faces and warm hand shakes.
It doesn't get any better then this.
Now I can add Russia, and Ireland to my list of international friends
along with England, Australia, and New Zealand.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ