Re: Clutch Disk/Throwout Bearing FS on eBay

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Clutch Disk/Throwout Bearing FS on eBay
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 00:00:42 -0400
Cc: toyman@digitex.net, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/10/2000 3:02:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> tboicey@brit.ca writes:
>
> << Roller bearings are the norm in most 70s cars and later. >>
>
> Hmmm--my '79 doesn't have the roller throwout bearing.

  I could be wrong, but I thought that was stock for
the 1500.

  Mine had one when I got it, a spitfire engine I bought
along the way had it, and the overdrive tranny I just bought
came with one as well.

  Moss only lists roller bearings... Hmmm....

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca