Re: Moss Fallfest

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Fallfest
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:32:54 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/00 4:23:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Well I understand that you asked where the ballot box was about 20 times.
 I figure you kept asking because you didn't want anyone to know you were
 stuffing the box.  >>

You're just saying that 'cause it's true!

<SNIP>

<< BTW I figured out my 78 Midget must be worth about $7500 or more. Given
 that some guy wanted $2200 for his absolutely rusted out piece of not
 completely there 75 Midget that has the wrong rusted out sills in it. >>

That was something!  Very bad condition.  The engine ran, or it would have
been a $100 parts car.  And the ad said $2200 FIRM!  I only paid $1600 for my
'77 Midget, which is in much better shape.

Larry seems to remember that all the RB Midgets have two jack ports on each
side.  This was an early RB Midget with a single jack port on each side, like
the CB cars.  Does anybody out there have an early ('74 or '75) RB Midget to
confirm how many jack ports they have?  I'm just curious.  I'm wondering if
they used up the left over single hole sills on the early RB cars, then
switched to two.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget