Mystery Tour Invitation 9/24 SWAG

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mystery Tour Invitation 9/24 SWAG
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:53:22 +0000
Hi All,

Well It seems we are invited to take a Mystery tour.  From what I
gather
it will be in Vallejo at Mare Island, Then we will finish up at the
new
Car Museum.  If we get enough attendee's we can have a catered meal in
the museum.

I'll forward the info given to me.  Make sure you tell him your with
SWAG or the Spridget club.

<snip>
The September 24th event is no longer a mystery.  The central
attraction
of this event will be a visit to a new automobile museum in Vallejo.
The museum visit will include a catered lunch ($10.00 per person).
There are about twenty vehicles on display in the museum plus some
Harley-Davidson and Indian motorcycles.  Vehicles range from a V12
Hispano-Suisa to a Dale Earnhardt Winston Cup race car.  There is a
Panhard which is the
only wine truck remaining in the world.  Also on display is a Henney
hearse that was in the movie Bad Day at Black Rock and a circus clown
vehicle.

        To fill out the day, we will start with a guided tour of Mare
Island,
in our own vehicles, for those who wish to do so.  Cost of the tour is
$7.00 per person.  For those that do not wish to tour Mare Island,
there
is the site of the second state capitol in Vallejo and a Heritage
District that contains many old homes.    After  lunch, there are
several historical sites in Benicia that they will be directed to
including the Benicia State Capitol, the Benicia Arsenal with its
Camel
Barn Museum, and others that can be visited as time allows.

         If you plan to attend or you want more information, please
contact Len
Hartnett by mail at 491 Deodara Street, Vacaville, CA, 95688-2636, by
phone or fax at 707 448 3027, or by e-mail at

thehartnetts@earthlink.net

        NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 18, 2000.
<snip>

He would really like a few more cars to attend.  It sounds real neat
me.

You can either let me know or Len at the above address.

Rick