amazing or what?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: amazing or what?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:59:38 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
ron corry was in attendance at the glen!  what are the chances of meeting a
gentelman from ireland at a big vintage race when even you are away from
home?   after he met gary he found me(he can explain) and we had a
wonderfull time comparing notes on sprigety things.
this media is just awsome!   years ago we had trouble finding parts and odd
bits here and there to keep our cars running.  now we can visit foregin
countries and meet fellow enthusiasts all around the globe.  i am just
amazed!  and i'm pleased to say that i am looking forward to meeting more
list members as time allows down the road too!
 chuck.
hey!  i'm not a real good diplomat!  so , ummmm like youse other guys are in
charge of da public like relations!  ..c.  :)