Parts Car Spotted

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Car Spotted
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:38:19 -0700
FYI - I have spotted a 78 or so RB MGB nearby (Colorado Springs) -

Looks to be deteriorated to parts status -

Owner of the driveway says his ex-brother-in-law left it there 2 yrs ago.

He is moving soon and is upset that it's still there - he will leave it in
the driveway when he goes.

I didn't get a close inspection, but some quick observations:

Some rusted-out panels, gas tank rusted out, new?? tires (sat 2 years),
headlamps don't work, orange/red paint chalky, etc...

Doesn't sound very inviting, but maybe someone can cross-post to the MG
List?

Obviously not any financial interest of mine, just passing it on...

Owner would likely dump it for little or no cost...

JL