Re: More dumb questions

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Bill Mantz <bmantz@infi.net>
Subject: Re: More dumb questions
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I noticed in your first email that you still have your
new pistons at home while the machinist is doing the
work. The Machine shop should have your new pistons to
check/verify actual sizes on them before he just bores
the block to .020 over. Also, when I have built
engines in the past I have the machinist install the
cam bearings and then polish as required to get proper
clearance to the camshaft, so he will need your cam as
well.

John Holliday