Going to England ?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Going to England ?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:48:44 -0400
Somebody the other day posted a note about going to the Beauliu (sp?)
autojumble. I have a bud from the MG list that will be there as well. I
thought I would see if I could hook them up as Reg is a Brit (he is
visiting family). I can not find the post from whom ever it was. (Maybe
because I can not spell it). Are you still here??? Reg is leaving in the
AM. Let me know tonight and I will give him a call.

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager