Peggy & David stopped by

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Peggy & David stopped by
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 01:25:06 EDT
Just got back from a spectacular Olde English Pub dinner with Peggy and
David, who are here for fun and business.  We stuffed ourselves with S&M
(Steak and Mushroom Pie), chicken, and fish and chips, finishing with apple
cobbler and ice cream.  Before and after dinner we did some “touring” around
North San Diego, and just enjoyed the great company.  We found a street
cruisin’ night in Encinitas and were able to admire the early birds. Great
cars, but mostly hot rods with one nice LBC.  Peggy and David are heading out
for vacation from here, so we wish them a trip that is safe and fun.  We can
expect to see them back on line in a couple of weeks.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1967 Sprite Mk III (in progress)