Attention Mini Mania 9-17 swap meet attendees

To: morris@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net
Subject: Attention Mini Mania 9-17 swap meet attendees
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:38:27 -0700
Hi,

I attended todays Mini Mania swap meet. It was a beautiful day and though I
didn't have much luck finding what I needed, I mistakenly left before
taking an item I paid for to my car.

I puchased from the couple that had the two complete Mini engines for sale
(one was painted all dark gray) they also had a gray primered Mini shell
for sale sitting on a trailer. There were also a couple of green Mini doors
that were leaning up against a couple filing cabinets. They were set up in
the parking lot on the opposite side from where the store is located and
directly across from where John Carey parked his red Bugeye. To make
matters worse, someone left something of mine with them, thinking I'd be by
for my stuff. Boy, do I feel like a dope! I guess I was up too early and
that heat today got to me.

Can anyone help me out?

Many thanks,

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A