Re: Letterman's Healeys

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Letterman's Healeys
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:32:57 -0700
Rick,

I remember seeing a photo of a red Bugeye with two Brooklands windscreens
that was claimed to have been restored for David Letterman. It was on a
Southern California restorer's web site. That all I know on the subject.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A