RE: pictures

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: pictures
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:19:16 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Patricia,

I really enjoyed the pictures of your 'shirley', thanks for sharing. In fact
I've really enjoyed looking a pictures of everyone else's cars on websites
I've seen posted here.

I've also enjoyed reading this list since I subscribed a couple of weeks
ago. Since I don't own a spridget (yet) I am lucky to live vicariously
though everyone here.

I've always loved A.H. Bugeye's ever since my dad bought one when I was 13
or so. It wasn't perfect, needed a little work here and there. But it was a
blast to ride in, even when the passenger side door would fly open when
taking a hard left turn. I couldn't wait to get my Drivers License and get
behind the wheel, but alas it wasn't to be. One morning I was coming home
from my newspaper route and all I see is half of the bugeye sticking out of
the garage. Closer inspection reveled that my big sister drove the thing
through the garage door as she hurried off to school. :
http://www.ginetworks.com/~gerik/bugeye.html : (there's a picture if your
stomach can handle the sight, heh heh). My dad sold it soon afterwards. Last
I heard it was in a field somewhere in Nebraska. (sigh)

So that's why I love bugeye's and I love looking at them. I hope to find one
I can buy someday. Sorry to take up so much space on the list.

~gerik