RE: Pictures

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: RE: Pictures
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:54:57 -0400
Was this a factory option?  A garage door opener?  <LOL>

Paul A

<Patricia,

<I really enjoyed the pictures of your 'shirley', thanks for sharing. In
fact
I've really enjoyed looking a pictures of everyone else's cars on websites
I've seen posted here.

<I've also enjoyed reading this list since I subscribed a couple of weeks
ago. Since I don't own a spridget (yet) I am lucky to live vicariously
though everyone here.

<I've always loved A.H. Bugeye's ever since my dad bought one when I was 13
or so. It wasn't perfect, needed a little work here and there. But it was a
blast to ride in, even when the passenger side door would fly open when
taking a hard left turn. I couldn't wait to get my Drivers Licens