Re: Repainting A Trunk Lid

To: Roger Cotting <rbc@ili.net>, "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: Repainting A Trunk Lid
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:33:44 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Not only a rough finish potentially, but wood in particular will grab those
little fibers and hang on to them and then you'll get rust spots.
Definately use Scotchbrite! They make a special red (maroon colored) pad
for automotive finishes. They're cheap too. Make sure to use a
cleaner/degearer afterward using a white lint free cloth of pure white
paper towels. Wipe until you don't see and residue on the towels.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A