Moss? I've known worse

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss? I've known worse
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:17:08 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Bought a pack of NGK sparkplugs at Halfords (UK version of Sears or
similar).  Got the pack home only to find the pack had been opened before,
the plugs tried,thick carbon deposits left on them, put back in the box,
glued back down and then someone had written "MISSFIRING !" over the back of
the pack.  When I explained over the phone that I had been sold second-hand
goods, they suggested that if I wanted a refund I would have to drive the 10
miles back to the store.

A quick phonecall to the head office in Redditch soon put them straight!
Taxi delivered the plugs 2 hours later.

BP7ES fitted and running.  Thanks to all of the listers who gave advice on
this subject.

Rob