Cheetah

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Cheetah
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 15:44:55 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,
        Sure I remember the Cheetah, beleive one was driven by Jerry Grant in
the
late sixtys but I can't remember what series.  Probably SCCA.  If my memory
is still in tact I think he was killed driving it.
        There was one at Roebling Road in Savannah at a Historic Sportcar
Racing
event late 1996 but I havn't seen it since.  Looked like a 60's rail type
dragster with a body on it.  Perhaps it is true that beauty is in the eye of
the beholder.

                                                                BOB