Fw: Hooray

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Hooray
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:43:41 -0400
Patricia,

Beware of driving your bugeye in deep snow!!! When I was a young and foolish
man, I drove mine at high speeds in the deep snow - you know, fast enough to
keep going... There was about 7 inches of snow and only 4 inches of ground
clearance for the Sprite. Even with two people in the car, it went up on top
of the snow and started to fishtail. Kinda like the entire car hydroplaned!
Ended up hitting a mailbox when we went off the road. We got out, bent the
mailbox back up, pushed the car back onto the road and were on our merry
way. Didn't hurt my $100 bugeye!

Kent
1960 Bugeye