RE: Hooray

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Hooray
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:53:39 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
He is a smart guy, and that's why I keep him around.  I'm still working on
the stereo thing, gotta get my console first (no rush, really)!  I dunno
though, that 10 inch subwoofer just isn't going to fit in the ol' Bugeye!  I
guess we'll see though.

>>It doesn't have any knobs!!!

You don't need no stinkin' knobs!  It definitely takes time to figure it all
out though.  I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time.;)
Patricia