Re: Fall Tour Music.

To: "Jeffrey H. Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, "Jason Urban" <jurban@caverge.com>
Subject: Re: Fall Tour Music.
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:59:23 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
rush   red barchetta
charlie   watchin t.v.
golden earring   radar love
cycle sluts from hell   i wish you were a beer
francis vincent zappa   i dont wanna get drafted
                "                      catholic girls
sparks    dance dammit
throw in some april wine, crack the sky and a bit of jeff beck.
this is what i hear when i'm racing.   it's mood music!
sorry about the expletives, but theyre song titles.
and sometimes it is just a bit of the old "greaseman"!
lol...................of course john valby and dr demento's favorites are
things that come to my mind from time to time too.  certain situations
conjour up specific needs in mental back ground music.

chuck.

spinnin those stacks of wax , rocking you back to your youth!!   lol!  :)