Fw: Fall Tour Music.

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fall Tour Music.
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:47:42 -0400
Reminds me of waaaaayyy back in the early 80s when I was autocrossing. The
car had a 160 watt (RMS) six speaker sound system. For the times it was
CRANKIN!! Usually drove to Led Zep, Grateful Dead or the Moody Blues.

I remember the Escort Event in 82, 4th and final run of the day, "Cashmere"
cranked up and I was balls out and belly down... Got done with my run and
was headed back to the pits when the Techies called me back to the line.
Said something malfunctioned and I had to run again. Staged and smoked 'em
from the entry gate to the first turn. Had some Credence happening that run.
"Heard it thru the Grapevine" Got done with that run and later learned that
my time was so good on the 4th run that they thought the timing systen
malfunctioned! Beat my 4th run with the 5th!!! HA HA HA!!!

Mind over matter. Story is - when you're dialed in, the car won't break and
it WILL do things that it can't!!!

Kent
1960 Bugeye (it will have some righteous tunes when it returns to the
street)