Re: newbie

To: "Cassandra R" <lovecatcr@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: newbie
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:53:11 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Cassie

Just bustin' your chops!! I have had my 78 Midget for nearly 17 years. In
that thime the engine has been pretty much bullet-proof. Just this past
weekend I found some metallic bitson the dipstick. This is with nearly
90,000 miles on my daily driver. Still not sure where exactly it came
from, but there it is.

Take care of it and it will nearly always treat you nice.

Larry

>>BTW Fantastic choice in Spridgets!!! Just watch out for a surprise when
>>you check the oil ;-)
>
>Thank you for all the info.. however you worry me with the suprise with the
>oil? what do you mean?
>
>Cassie (:

>http://profiles.msn.com.

Larry Macy