RE: FW: Hooray. . . . Snowy Midget Stories

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: Hooray. . . . Snowy Midget Stories
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:02:48 -0600
Many years ago I drove my Bugeye to a friends cabin in Big Bear California.
I drove up during a huge snow storm. The car preformed flawlessly. I parked
out front at the curb. The next morning when I awoke , the streets had been
plowed. NO BUGEYE ! There was snow piled 6ft.high on both side of the road.
Then I noticed a red shadow in the snow. It took an hour to dig the Sprite
out :-)
Mark Hanna
AN5