Re: FW: Hooray. . . . Snowy Midget Stories

To: woodrat@spacey.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Hooray. . . . Snowy Midget Stories
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:13:14 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/00 12:34:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
woodrat@spacey.net writes:

<< Its actually a Triumph TR 3 story.  College in 1960, very snowy nite,
 western Penna., New Years Eve.  Had taken a young lady (they were all
 young then) quite far from home (she lived at home....big, mean,
 uncouth father who detested me) to a road house known for good
 entertainment and a lax attitude towards underage drinking.  As the
 evening wore on, the weather got worse and the state police issued a
 bulletin, closed the roads. >>

Beats my story by a mile!  We should compile all the snow stories we have and
send them all in to British Car Magazine.  I'm sure Gary would publish them.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport