Re: New "contest"

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <woodrat@spacey.net>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New "contest"
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:29:26 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
ok!ok!ok!
my ex wife went on a weeks vacation in a 4,000.00/wk private ocean front
rental on the outer banks in n.c. with me and a bunch of our friends.  we
came home and she went in for a shower while i unloaded the van.  after her
shower she came out and said" i'm leaving"!  i said" to go and visit your
mom and tell her about our vacation"?  no leaving you !  bye! and hopped in
her 83ssmonte carlo and took off while i stood there stunned silly trying to
understand what was going on!
she stuck me with 22,000 on credit cards, 30,000 in student loans she
co-signed my name to i was unaware of, took 4 cars(the 83ss, a restored 70
454 ss monte carlo, a restored 72 rwa midget, and a national award winning
restored 56 chevrolet belair 2 dr hard top) and contents of the house!
she knew better to touch my garage equiptment and my vintage trains.   and
did not want my bugeye because it was unrestored and rusty!  she only took
the stuff that was nice and valuable(at the time)!
so we all can cry in our collective beer!   but!  i'm back, and i have more
cars than i ever did, and now have a wonderfull wife who suports my racing
and collecting, and a teriffic son .
so it is never the end , and recovery is just around the corner from the
lawyer's office!  lol!

chuck.