Re: New "contest"

To: woodrat@spacey.net, Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New "contest"
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:37:08 EDT
In a message dated 09/27/2000 9:49:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
woodrat@spacey.net writes:

<< The hell with wether a 1500 will out perform my 1275....lets compare
 the number of ex wives...(or husbands since we have so many ladies
 with us now.)  I have four. Coulda had more but the money ran out.
 Larry. >>

Only if we get extra points for how they left.  My second wife and I went out
for a nice dinner to celebrate our third anniversary.  We exchanged nice
jewelry gifts and after dinner she said she wanted to show me a "surprise."
We drove all the way across town so she could show me her new apartment.  She
moved out the next weekend.

RH...if that's not a winner I'll tell you how the nun told me to divorce
her....