Reverse Lamp Switch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Reverse Lamp Switch
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:34:57 -0500
Hello All,

I am installing a reverse lamp switch in my '73 Midget 1275, however I'm having
trouble visualizing where it goes reading the Haynes manual (I've removed the
carpeting
and felt as it is written in the manual) but I can't figure it out, does the
gearbox
need to be removed in order to install it, or can it be done with it still in
the
automobile (I'd like to get this done on a lunch break from work... will it
happen?)

Thanks!

George Cahlik
'73 Mk III MG Midget -Running (sans legality)
'77 Mk IV MG Midget -Restoring & Cat Pee Receptacle
Circa 1972 Chevy Van -Rust Collection