Re: Reverse Lamp Switch

To: "George Cahlik" <styloroc2000@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reverse Lamp Switch
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:30:13 -0700
George,

I think you need to get at it by removing the shift boot. From memory, it
sits on the left side of the remote shift housing, just below the shifter.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A