Re: Mix n' match

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Mix n' match
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:41:12 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
So I take it I should order main and rod bearing from them too, or should I
try other sources... recommendations?  Where are the problem areas with the
thrust washers?

I figured you want to keep same with same, but I wanted to make sure. Where
would you find the matching number on the block to the caps?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A