Re: Koni shock conversion

To: "Sheats, James" <James.Sheats@mortgage.wellsFargo.COM>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Koni shock conversion
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:34:58 -0700
Jim,

When I looked into finding some Koni's that were the correct length for the
Sprite, I found that they were no longer available as replacements. Even
the guys that bought up all the remaining stock no longer had them. Just
make sure that what your getting is still an available model in case you
have any problems.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A