Re: MGs at Mercer (Pennsylvania)

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGs at Mercer (Pennsylvania)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:02:13 EDT
In a message dated 10/4/00 11:30:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

<< I'll be there, but can't get there until about 1:30 pm
  #:-( Does the show really end at 2:00??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's what is printed on the form.  Actually, it says 10 am to 2 pm, awards
at 2:30 pm.  Rain date is Sunday Oct. 8th, but I think you have to
pre-register to get on the phone list in case of rain delay.  $10.00 to enter
if you pre-register, $15 on show day.  I believe spectators are free.

FWIW, I really don't like to just show my car.  This show is special because
of it being the first thing I drove my Midget to, last year.  Frankly, I'd
rather be driving!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget