Re: MGs at Mercer (Pennsylvania)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGs at Mercer (Pennsylvania)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 14:58:18 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> This Saturday (7 Oct) is the Philadelphia MG Club's "MGs at Mercer" show.
> The show is held at the Moravian Pottery and Tile Works museum on Route 313
> in Doylestown, Bucks County, PA, from 10 am to 2 pm.
>
> This show marks the one year anniversary of my Midget being back on the road.
>  I showed it last year at Mercer for the first time.  We had somewhere around
> 100 cars last year, and this year should be even bigger.

This show is in a good spot.  Several years ago I took the tour of the
tile works.  It was worth the time and you can see people with a
Fine Arts degree at work :-)  I would like to take a tour of Henry
Mercer's house.  If you are coming from NJ there are a couple of good
places for breakfast.  You could stop at Meils in Stockon or at the
Rosemont Cafe in Rosemont.  Neither are really out of the way.  I hope
to get there this year.

Later,

Bill Gilroy