Re: ? 8 spoke rim and grille

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, LColli3554@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ? 8 spoke rim and grille
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:23:02 EDT
Todd,

I have 175/70 tyres on my Sprite and no-one has ever said it looks goofy.
The 70 aspect ratio is not far off original (a bit less in the right
direction) and the extra width gives the car a nice stance.

Each to his own.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 09/10/00 19:04:13 GMT Daylight Time, ulix@u.washington.edu