RE:was roll bar/DMV; now Boulderbashing

To: "'Michael Lupynec'" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: RE:was roll bar/DMV; now Boulderbashing
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:52:09 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oh it exists alright, just not on the same plane as the rest of the world.
I think we live in the 4th dimention, where trees are more important than
people, and looks are more important than hypocracy.  Half the "hippies"
here drive SUV's, and I had one say that she could "smell the earth dying"
when my rich running car started.  Then promptly hopped in a 4Runner!

Patricia