Was Front suspension NO LBC

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Was Front suspension NO LBC
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:55:49 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Broke my Cruciate Ligament 6 weeks ago getting out of my seat in the flight
deck of a Boeing 757.  Caught my boot on the seat runner track.  Think I
might get a few hundred bucks out of Boeing?
I've heard jokes about mobile phone companies being sued because the phone
didn't have "DO NOT SHOVE UP ASS" written on it.  How bad is it REALLY?
(Hey, I'm curious but don't wish to fill up this list with responses.  Reply
off list if poss.)