Re: roll bar/DMV

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, britclas@WorldShare.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: roll bar/DMV
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:10:05 EDT
More like disappointed but not surprised.  In the UK some of the 'chipped'
turbo Cosworth motors had trouble passing emissions or should I rephrase that
to:  had trouble getting the engine to run while passing emissions but
shortly after passing ran fine and had another hundred horsepower to boot.
My Sprite is exempt emissions but if it wasn't I would have a set of
emissions only jets or maybe an emission only carb.

Daniel1312- It is easier to get forgiveness than permission