Great UK Vintage Magazine Service

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, gturnbull2@compuserve.com, "triumphs-digest@autox.team.net" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great UK Vintage Magazine Service
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:20:20 -0500
You might remember that a couple months ago, I was searching for a copy
of a 1976 Motor magazine which featured my Berkeley T-60. It took a bit
of time, but thanks to the help of a lister, I have discovered a
WONDERFUL service.

They call themselves Birthday Autocar and specialize in sending out
vintage UK car magazines as gifts... the idea being that you can get (or
give) an original car magazine from the day (or week) of your birth.

Pam immediately verified they had my desired issue and quickly sent it.
It's in wonderful shape... and exactly what I was looking for.

Though I have no personal interest in the comapny, I thought I would
pass along their contact info:

Birthday Autocar
Pam Chapman
01507 450788 (voice)