RE: fast bug-i in Fresno

To: "'Fred Bassett'" <fredbass@pacific.net.id>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fast bug-i in Fresno
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:52:40 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
http://triumph.cs.utah.edu/www/mg/tech/midget/engswapa.html

Toyota 4age engine (think 84-86 RWD corolla or early mr2) 1600cc, DOHC with
a toyota T-50 tranny fit right in with very little cutting.

The T blocks (think 70s RWD corolla) also fit however they are a bit bigger,
heavier and diliver less output.

On my Midget, I am planning to try a toyota 3sg engine. 2.0L DOHC hooked up
to the same tranny. 200hp natutally aspirated machine. No fuel injection, I
am gonna try to adapt some SUs to at least try to remain vintage esque.

Have fun...

Toby

69 Sprite (all stock and keeping that way)
69 MG Midget... (hey its already hacked)